Hvězdářský dalekohled Omegon Pro Astrograph N 200/640 OTA
Reflektor. Apertura: 200 mm. Ohnisková vzdálenost: 640 mm
Omegon 200mm f/3.2 Newtonian Astrograph
The compact and portable Newtonian Astrograph has been developed for the dedicated astrophotographer who wants a powerful telescope with very good sharpness over a large field of view. The Astrograph has been developed for modern sensors with high resolution and large diameters up to full format.
The extremely fast aperture ratio of f/3.2 allows you to take very deep shots of deep-sky objects in just one night, while maintaining very high magnification. Images of extended nebula objects or galaxy clusters are thus possible.
The highlights at a glance:
- Parabolic primary mirror with a 200mm, f/3.2 aperture
- 3" corrector with 0.85 reduction built into the focuser
- 90mm diameter secondary mirror (minor axis) for full illumination up to full format
- Large 3" rack and pinion focuser with reduction and M48 adapter
- Tilting possibility at the focuser
- Adjustable and stable holder for primary mirror and secondary mirror
- Fully illuminated and corrected image field of 44mm diameter
- Working distance of 55mm from the M48x0.75 thread